Recipe submitted by Boris on March 14th, 2008
Pancakes are nice treat for breakfast, brunch or as a dessert. This is a super easy recipe to make and can be filled with sweet or savoury fillings.Prep time: 5 minutes
125g plain white flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1.5 cups of milk
butter for pan
1. Sift dry ingredients
2. Make a well in the middle and add eggs and half the milk
3. Keep adding milk until a nice thin batter is made (you may not need all the milk).
4. Add butter to pan (I like to use a fair bit, say a heaped dessert spoon)
5. When butter is bubbling pour enough batter to cover the pan
6. Once bottom is brown, flip and cook the other side
Serve hot straight out of the pan. I like to serve my pancakes with a little whipped cream, fresh berries and maple syrup.
Average Rating: (14 votes)